- To provide facility of special education to special (deaf) children at the district level.
- To enable the special children to be self-supportive, self-dependent through their skill development.
- To enhance the capability of special children to play their role as effective citizens.
- To assist the poor families in the education of their special children.
- To facilitate the Hearing-impaired (Deaf) children to communicate with the community through total communication system.
Muhammad Azam Khan Special Education Centre celebrated Parents Day on 08.04.2017. Haji Fazal Shakoor Khan MPA participated as Chief Guest.
Delivered A Great Speech Which Gives More Motivation Thanks For His Time And Supporting Us To Take Onward Our Mission & Vision In Our Society.