SPECIAL DUA IN OPENING CEREMONY ANC
Closing Ceremony of the Project “Access to Equitable Basic Education and Skill Development by the Hearing Impaired Children of MAKSEC
Prize Distribution Ceremony
Skill Development Class
Ms. Sitara Ayaz, Provincial Minister for Social Welfare
EID GIFTS FOR OUR STUDENTS.
OUR CURRENT ACTIVITIES IN ANC
ANC SHORT DOCUMENTARY VIDEO
The Closing Ceremony of the Project "Access to Equitable Basic Education and Skill Development by the Hearing Impaired Children of MAKSEC
ANJUMAN NAWJAWANAN CHARSADDA
(A YOUTH ORGANIZATION)
Anjuman Nawjawanan Charsadda (Regd), a social welfare,Developmental,non-political,non-Profitable and non-governmental organization, established in 1988 for the social uplift, financial development and mental evolution of the downtrodden masses, especially for the youth, is playing a multidimensional role in the achievement of its goals.
Sponsor a Child
Often Special kids feel like a statistic in the system, just a number that the state needs to support. Our hope is to help every child realize that his life matters.You can support us in our hope by sponsoring one child so that he/she gets a chance of normal living conditions, happiness, love and care that every kid deserves.
ANC, we understand the challenges orphans face every day in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa – access to quality education, healthcare, love and support. These are our priorities. By donating to ANC, you are helping us provide guidance and financial assistance when children complete school, education and practical skills training and become independent. It is our hope that each one of our children will go on to lead meaningful, independent lives in the community. You make it possible.
OUR CORE VALVES
1. To provide facility of special education to special (deaf) children at the district level.
2. To enable the special children to be self-supportive, self-dependent through their skill
3. To enhance the capability of special children to play their role as effective citizens.
4. To assist the poor families in the education of their special children.
5. To facilitate the Hearing-impaired (Deaf) children to communicate with the community through total communication system.
Our Lastest Posts & News
- 12 / 28 : Female Teacher
- 06 / 18 : ANC News On National News Papers
- 06 / 18 : Mr. Muhammad Javid Aurakzai Deputy Secretary, Zakat, Ushar, Social Welfare, Special Education & Women Empowerment Govt of KP.
- 05 / 29 : Muhammad Azam Khan &Haji Fazal Shakoor Khan MPA participated as Chief Guest.
- 05 / 29 : Deputy Commissioner District Charsdda Mr. Adeel Shah
ANC TOP MANAGEMENT TEAM MEMBERS