Anjuman Nawjawanan Charsadda (Regd), social welfare, Developmental, non-political, non-profitable and non-governmental organization, established in 1988 for the social uplift, financial development and mental evolution of the downtrodden masses, especially for the youth, is playing a multidimensional role in the achievement of its goals.
- Promotion and development of Youth in both genders.
- Providing skill development facilities to the youth of both genders.
- Creating Awareness among people for a clean environment, safe water supply, and improved sanitation facilities.
- Improving the health and educational facilities with coordination of the concerned departments and agencies/organizations.
- Organizing training/seminars/workshops and symposiums on different topics for the advancement of youth and community development in different fields.
- Arranging special debates among youth on national and international historical occasions/days.
- Involving youth for community up-lift programs, developmental and positive activities.
- Joint working with Government and Developmental Agencies on assigned issues.
Page 3 of 11
- Involving youth of the area in sports and other positive leisure time activities.
- Imparting education to the Special Children (hearing impaired.)
- Promotion of cottage industries in the area.
- Equipping the youth with technical education of modern age.
- Arranging Seminars, Workshops on vital social issues.
- Initiation of income generation schemes for both genders in the area.